Grace to YOU
....and Peace from GOD our Father....
And the LORD
Jesus Christ
Colossians 1:2b



Paul writes the best letters
he always encourages Your walk of Faith
and knows exactly how to make you feel loved!


I am so Excited about Celebrating The Birth of Christ this Year
I dont know if its because we got rid of the TV
or because I spend more time studying the Bible
or homeschooling but ...I know I have been more productive this year
...and I have so much to be thankful for...
I've really stopped worrying about what others think of me
and trying to see my self a God Sees me
He has blessed me with the most amazing glimpses
of things unspoken and I am in Awe!

I just finish working on a Cantata
"God Speaking"
The Songs in the Cantata We performed really spoke to my heart this season!
I find more often that the minisrty I think Im supporting is ministering to me!...
My favorite song ..Was

"Fear Not"
Fear not for the Lord is with you
Fear not your held in his hand
You are safe beneath his shadow
your are part of his great plan
Oh blessed Child of God
Fear Not!

Philippians 4:13 states
I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me...
.....I have a wide ring with those exact words inscribedon it...
christ is difinatly becomming the center of all my activities
and has especially blessed My creativity.

During The Summer I came across this Idea
Using Sticks and Coppper Wire
and Few sparkley beads and create hommade
Bubble Wands!

and of course you must have a recipe for the Bubbles
for every Cup of traditional bubbble solution you add
3 tablespoons of glicerine and 3 tablespoons of Dawn Dishwashing soap
and of course Green food coloring and
Micro GLITTER!!!!!


How About
PEPPERMINT SYRUP
using tradition syrup making methods
1 cup water to 1 cup sugar
add 4 crushed peppermint sticks
and a little red food coloring
heat to syrup stage on a candy thermometer and you have
Merry Treat to add to your Ice creme
or Christmas Morning Waffels


MERRY CHRISTMAS!









































Comments

Popular Posts