"Let us Acknowledge the Lord;
Let us Press on to Acknowledge Him.
As surly as the sun rises ,
He will appear: He will come to us like the winter rains, Like the spring rains that water the earth" Hosea 6:3NIV






I am spoiled by a father who over indulges my every whim...

he allows me to reach into the deepest needs of my mind and learn something new every day...

freely I create things out of what he has provided....

then he rains his words over all my insecurities with new wisdom....

Blessed is he who comes!


thanks to My Lovely Husband
I can finally post the Picture of My Jewelry station
about 3 years ago I decided that I needed a place to hang My earrings .
I Found this sifting tray in Clarksville Virginia
just about the time I decided to paint everthing Tiffany Blue
this winter I added a few bars
to hang a Necklace and all the Bracelets..and Now its Perfect!


The Angel in the Middle is Mine!!!!!
Chuck and I were Driving down the street one day when I spied these Beautiful wooden shutters...they were deep black.....Chuck added legs to raise them & the best part is that they are 100% recyled




The rest of the Pictures are from Our Easter Celebration

This year I was determined that Easter be as Big a Celebration at Christmas

We had a wonderful time with Family and Friend

Celebrating Christ Resurection!



and of course at the end you should always have a

Little Praise

and "Glory"








































































































Comments

  1. I love the recycled ideas you did as well as the celebration! Great blog post Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, your creations are wonderful!! I love your imagination!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now the room is so Sweet,gives off a warm feeling :)
    I Love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts