Cinch Sack Back Packs




Mercy,
Peace & Love
Be Multiplied to You!
Jude
a Season of change

If You could hear My Voice you would know I am smileing....I am blessed with a multitude of new & different tasks to accomplish....... first to see to the needs of Mollys 7th grade education......then there is the small task of remaining Fearlessly filled with Hope...meeting the challenge to Hike 365 miles over the next 12 months.....and Lastly to accept What God Provides Daily without Question and Lavishly enjoy the spritual growth.


My Hiking Poles are in the car
A bottle of water &

a granola Bar, My sunglasses &

a headband are in my pack

Obsessing about how far I can Hike on the next trail

So far of the 365 miles I pledged for the year

Ive made it 76 miles in 6 weeks

The last trail was Liberty Head at Kerr lake

its only about a Mile and half and surprisingly enjoyable!

Grayson Highlands has been My Favorite

along the Cabin Falls trail....there are five levels of Georgeous water falls.

if I had been alone I would have never left the Moutain Top!

Swimming in the Creek in Damascus was Awsome!

the desires of my heart.....a delightful secret between Me and the Almighty!

Lately I am making........Peace !....hahahahahahahah











































Comments

  1. Maggie, I'm just now catching up on your blog. . .this picture of you is wonderful. Your notes are so uplifting! You make my heart smile! JoAnna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts