Am I Able


Abel UpCycling
I have this Theory about Myself that if I were left with nothing I would still find something to create. My Brain has an internal drive to use all the the things around me as a creative medium. It could be Words, Music, Food, Bathtime..I call it Abel Upcycling....its not a typo...I really want to l be like "Abel". He understood what it took to please His heavenly Father. Abel Gained Gods Repsect because he was willing to put everthing into Honoring God above all else. He didnt let His Parents Mistakes Color his Idea's about Gods Glory. He didnt Let his Brothers birthright effect his loyalty to God either. He accepted the Life God provided for him and gave Praise willingingly with what he had. He had Sheep. In the Bible it says the Abel brought forthe the "FirstBorn" of his FLock and their Fat. He used the Flock he had, made certain they were wellfed and gave it all to God without question. Simply Put Abels Finest Moment involved the sacrificing of his lifes work & the knowledge that he pleased God . How can we Abel UpCycle Words Music, Food and Bathing you Ask? Use the words of the Bible as your Source of inspiration to find Answers and fill your mind with Biblical teaching..for Music littereally Sing Psalms of Praise, Pray over the Food God has Provided for you and be certain to let Gods Love wash over you daily.

Comments

Popular Posts