Am I there YET Lord?


I was remined again of the crucial need to take all things to the Lord in Prayer, & to use the tools God has Provided me with to convey Biblical teaching with the certainty Gods Word is Supreme. I cannot stress to you enough how important it is to actually read your bible daily and let those words fill your heart & soul to over flowing. Some portions & idea's come to me like breathing but often society has ruled over those Ideas for so long it takes a great amount of effort to acknowledge the idea's as sins against Gods Covenant with Man.
Haveing Children has been under attack for generations. I often hear woman speack out about haveing Children after they have seen a friend give birth to their 2nd Child...doesnt she know what causes babies...cant she keep her legs together..or doesnt she know she is createing a financial burden or worse after a misscarriage. I seriously take offence at those responces. Removing the conception of Children as a Blessing from God is like getting in Gods Face and yelling at him for his Greatest Creation & since we ourselves ARE Gods Creation, its like slapping God In the Face and Saying if I wasnt born first or second I dont want to be here! YOU are Gods Creation:That one Idea is what we should be teaching; if you are not teaching that to your children , encouraging it among our friends and family, then I would ask that you take time to pray about it and Ask God to reveal to you his plan quickly. I am not being Pious about this concept. I have struggled with theses same sins and was Shocked with the response I received from God when I prayed for his revelation. The Fact that I had sinned in trying to control the birth of Children made me feel like a hypocrite, But GOD took my doubt in stride. Never underestimate the Power of the Almighty to RULE over you Supreme; if its his will you learn a lesson and need to teach it to others he will expect obedience. So in Obedience to God I will share with you His Word. In the 127 chapter of the book of Psalms, starting with verse 3 it says: Behold Children are a Heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior so are the children of ones youth. Happy is the man who has a quiver full of them; they shall not be ashamed, but shall speak with their enemies at the gate

Comments

Popular Posts